The Class of ’92 will be holding their 30th Class Reunion on November 11-12, 2033. More information can be found on the class page. Make plans to attend!
The Class of ’92 will be holding their 25th Class Reunion on November 3-4, 2017. More information can be found on the class page. Make plans to attend!
We will now be hosting a page for your class reunion. That is, of course, if your class puts the information together and gives it to us! You can run a page here or just link to a site or Facebook Page. Go to the “Class Years” page to see the classes on how a site is linked. The Class of ’90 has a link to a page on here as an example. We will maintain these pages for your class so you won’t have to manage a site or domain name.
We will be making Brunswick Stew in the first of the new year. We will be selling by the quart as usual. Contact us to put in your order. We will have more information soon about dates and prices.
We are selling engraved bricks that will be placed in the walkway to the auditorium or gymnasium. The proceeds will be used for the PCHS Auditorium Renovation fund.
- Up to 3 lines per brick, 20 characters per line. Information will automatically be centered when engraved on each brick.
- $100 per brick for individuals.
- $250 for a business or organization.
- Bricks will be placed in the walkway leading to the auditorium/gymnasium.
- Cash, checks, or money orders only.
- Because the alumni association is a 501c3 non-profit organization, your contribution is tax-deductible.